You are lovingly invited to a support group for moms who want to deepen their relationship with themselves, their child and their partner and enrich the time of maternity leave.
At the meetings, we will touch on topics such as:
– who am I as a woman, partner, mother,
– breastfeeding, feeding and sleeping of the baby,
– how are you experiencing motherhood,
– how our experiences and our upbringing shaped us,
– how we experience changes in the partnership relationship,
– why the perfect mother is just a myth of modern society,
– how to reconnect with your partner,
– how the wider family and society influences our experience of motherhood,…
The support group for mothers is suitable for you if you have a baby and feel that You need additional support, understanding, or would like to connect with other mothers in a safe, compassionate environment.
The group will be led by Klavdija Slapar, a mother of two, midwife and spec. marriage and family therapist, who has already led support groups for mothers and pregnant women in the past.
We will have two groups, that start in October. Meetings of the in person group will take place in Domžale (Institut Ataleya, Cesta talcev 8, Domžale) and the online one will be by Zoom. You can join only one group – online or in person.
One meeting will last 90 minutes and all meetings will be in English.
The meeting cycle will be repeated throughout the year. If necessary, we will move the in person meetings to the online world.